Suggestion for ui and minis. easy to apply

in Sugerencias

Posted by: lucied.7526

lucied.7526

i have 2 small suggestions that i hope get someone in arenanet attention.
First a little one about different gear sets. many lvl 80 have already 3 sets, a pve a pvp and a magic find one, is kinda lazy to have to change piece by piece can you add a little tooltip to have some gearsets preloaded so as long as we have or gear in the bags we can change to it fast? there will be no problem with the bag space that i know you have to sell via gems and would make life a little more easy for all in tyria.

Second can we have some sort of minigame like duels or leveling for our minis?. some kind of story and gameplay of how they come to be and add some life to them? like in wow they added this pokemon gamestyle to it we could do some arenas or enter in minicamera mode each one with their abilities something like that? that could improve the minis sellings, add more life to the game some animations and archivments for minis would be appreciated too as we have many already but we dont have much motivation to catch em all tnx for your reading hope this get some attention.

in Sugerencias

Posted by: almerabcn.1298

almerabcn.1298

Mi no entender…

in Sugerencias

Posted by: lucied.7526

lucied.7526

en el post de abajo esta en español XD sugerencia para cambio de ui y minis

in Sugerencias

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

Saludos,

Agradecemos todas las sugerencias que aportéis al juego pero el idioma de este foro es el Castellano. Si deseas realizar tu sugerencia en inglés, lucied, te animamos a que la publiques en el foro inglés

Como has realizado la misma sugerencia en otro hilo, procedemos a cerrar este.
Muchas gracias por vuestra comprensión.